TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I - OBJECT, SCOPE AND DEFINITIONS
1) These general conditions govern the sale, including registration, ordering and access to ATA products ”offered by 4 Steps, Lda, with the NIPC 515 322 423, registered in the Lisbon National Register of Legal Entities with the same number, headquartered in Rua Afonso Henriques, SN, parish of Alfeizerão, municipality of Alcobaça, country of Portugal, on the website www.atastore.pt and apply to all contracts for the purchase and sale of “ATA” products entered into between 4 Steps, Lda and any user who places orders through such Internet site.
2) For the purposes of these General Conditions:
a) - "ATA" - The products marketed by 4 Steps, Lda, holder of all copyrights or related rights, as well as other rights that may be subject to the protection provided for in the Industrial Property Code, on the page / site Internet with the above address and supplier of goods available for order on the same site;
b) - “User” - Any individual, non-trader, who places an order through the website / website www.atastore.pt;
3) These general conditions do not exclude the rights and warranties of the User contained in the law in force for contracts of this nature.
II - ACCEPTANCE
1) The conclusion of contracts of purchase and sale of ATA products presupposes the knowledge and acceptance of the General Conditions by the User.
2) By accepting the General Conditions, you confirm that you have read the General Conditions, have the legal capacity to accept them and to enter into the ATA purchase and sale agreement.
III - REGISTRATION
1) To place an order, the User must first register by filling in the fields on the form on the site. www.atastore.pt
2) After registering as a customer, the User can access their personal account online by logging in after entering a personal and non-transferable password of their choice at the time of registration.
3) From the moment you access your personal online account, the User is subject to the present general conditions, as well as the legal and regulatory rules that govern its operation and use.
IV - ATA PRODUCTS
1) The site www.atastore.pt it is aimed at users of ATA products who wish to purchase, from their home or workplace, or any other, and for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, ATA products.
2) Information on the essential characteristics of ATA products can be found at www.atastore.pt.
3) 4 Steps, Lda reserves the right at any time to modify the information, ATA product offer, prices, promotions and commercial conditions displayed on the website. www.atastore.pt
V - ORDERS / ORDER
1) After accessing your personal account created on the site www.atastore.pt, You may purchase ATA products online by following these steps:
a) Selection, through the search icons or menus, of the product (s) desired by the User;
b) Addition of the selected product (s) to the “Shopping Cart” of the User;
c) Registration of personal data of the User, with the option of integrating them in the database of 4 Steps ,, Lda under the terms provided in the General Conditions;
d) Indication of the “Place of Delivery”, “Place of Billing” and the “Payment Method”;
e) Entering the tax identification number (TIF) of the User;
2) 4 Steps, Lda, will make full purchase details available through www.atastore.pt, allowing the identification and correction of any errors and will request the acceptance of the terms and conditions of purchase, as well as the General Conditions;
3) The User will be informed of the status of his order / order by receiving an email message, regarding the “Order Confirmation”, and a second message, after validating the payment, regarding the “Order Shipping”.
4) Finally, the User's order / order will be delivered by the logistics operator at the “Delivery Place” indicated in the purchase process and with the respective detailed invoice.
5) The online ordering of products included in the “Shopping Cart” reflects the acceptance of the purchase of the same, at the prices and under the terms described on the website www.atastore.pt, by the User being that the User can only place orders through the site www.atastore.pt with the prices, terms and conditions advertised therein.
6) In the event that 4 Steps, Lda, for any reason, does not accept your request, the right to which 4 Steps, Lda expressly reserves, the User will be informed thereof.
7) The satisfaction of all orders placed on the above site is subject to the availability of 4 Steps Lda, which will endeavor to ensure that all products offered for sale on the site are in stock. However, 4 Steps Lda reserves the right not to accept any orders or cancel orders that have already been confirmed for products for which there is no stock, in which case 4 Steps Lda will inform the User thereof and refund it. of the amount received within 30 days.
8) 4 Steps, Lda will not accept orders for which one of the following occurs:
a) The “Place of Delivery” is located outside Albania, Andorra, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Busingen (Germany), Campioni d'Italia (Italy), Ceuta (Spain), Cyprus, Croatia , Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Guernsey Jersey and Channel Islands (Great Britain), Hungary, Heligoland Island (Germany), Aland Islands (Finland), Islands Canary Islands (Spain), Faroe Islands (Denmark), Ireland, Islam, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Melila (Spain), Moldova, Mount Athos (Greece), Montenegro, Norway, Netherlands, Poland , Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, San Marino (Italy), Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican (Italy).
b) The purpose of the purchase is the resale of the products;
c) The product is not available in the warehouses of 4 Steps, Lda (in which case the User will not be able to add the product to the “Shopping Cart”);
d) Payment is not made using any of the payment options available on the website. www.atastore.pt.
e) The payment is not confirmed.
VI - PRICES
1) All prices for ATA products displayed on the website. www.atastore.pt, include Value Added Tax (VAT), at the rate of 23% or at any time resulting from the applicable legal provisions. The total VAT payable by the User will be indicated on the invoice to be sent to the User.
2) Prices and features of ATA products are subject to change without notice from 4 Steps, Lda. However, such changes will be posted on the website. www.atastore.pt in order to keep users informed, it is understood that the User became aware of them prior to placing the order.
3) If there is any error in the price of the requested products, both 4 Steps, Lda and the User may, at any time, until the shipment of the products, cancel the order.
4) Prices are always subject to final validation and in accordance with invoice issued for purchase.
VIII - DELIVERY EXPENSES
1) Delivery charges will be in accordance with the conditions in force at each time of purchase.
In cases of force majeure, 4 Steps, Lda cannot be held responsible for late delivery.
IX - DELIVERY
1) 4 Steps Lda ships the product or products ordered by the user from Monday to Friday, except for holidays and on the days and times used by the logistics company, to the address indicated by the user at the time of confirmation. of the order.
2) 4 Steps Lda undertakes to fulfill the order between the 2 day after payment and up to a maximum of 8 days from the date of payment validation.
3) 4 Steps Lda will inform the User of the unavailability of the product or products ordered, and will refund the amounts he has paid for such product or products, within a maximum of 15 days from the date of knowledge of such unavailability.
4) The responsiveness of 4 Steps, Lda within these deadlines, however, is dependent on the availability of your stock.
5) In case of unavailability of the carrier to deliver the products on the date indicated, the User will be contacted to indicate another delivery date.
6) The order is considered dispatched from the moment 4 Steps, Lda delivers it to the carrier, and the carrier will be responsible for its delivery to the User, under the terms mentioned below:
- The products will be sent and delivered to the User by the carrier, who is responsible for any delay in the delivery of the order.
- In the event that no person is found to receive and sign the confirmation at the “Delivery Place”, the logistics operator will not deliver any product.
- In this case, the User must contact the responsible carrier.
X - RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Order cancellation before shipping:
1) You may cancel your order for products at no associated cost, provided they have not yet been shipped.
2) If you place an order and wish to cancel it, you should contact our Customer Service immediately and request the cancellation of your order via the email email@example.com. order cancellation. If the cancellation request is successful, the User will be notified by email of this decision and the cancellation will be processed at no cost to the User.
Return of defective products:
1) The User has the right to return the delivered products if it is found that they have defects or other non-conformities in relation to the ordered products, and the return must be made within 30 days after receiving the order. This does not affect your statutory rights. If your complaint is justified, the price paid for the product will be refunded and will be contacted by the logistic company in order to set a date and time to return the defective product (s). For more information on how to return and information on the refund, please refer to the Information / FAQ's menu on the website.
1) The User may return the ordered product (s) 30 days after receipt, provided that:
(a) the products have not been used,
(b) the product retains its original characteristics and labels intact;
2) The expenses resulting from the return of the order are borne by the User. An email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the return of the order.
3) Upon receipt of the returned product, 4 Steps, Lda will review and confirm its condition and, where applicable, refund within 15 (fifteen) days at most the amounts paid by the User except Shipping costs. .
4) If the returned items are damaged or worn, 4 Steps, Lda, reserves the right not to accept the return and refuse to refund them.
1) 4 Steps, Lda does not exchange different products, but only exchange the same product for different colors. However, the customer will always have the return option available. If you want to order another item you will have to place a new order in the online store.
In case of return of item (s) or exchange of item (s) the shipping costs are borne by the user. The User should contact AtaStore through the email email@example.com.
XI - COLORS
4 Steps, Lda will make every effort to ensure that the colors of the products appearing on the site www.atastore.pt are as accurate and real as possible. However, as each monitor has its calibration, we cannot guarantee that your monitor is displaying the exact colors and may change to the displayed color.
XII - COMPLAINTS
In view of the objective of continuous improvement of its services, 4 Steps, Lda will endeavor to address and resolve complaints submitted by the User within 5 (five) business days, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
XIII - WARRANTIES AND SERVICES AFTER SALE
ATA products benefit from the compliance guarantee provided by the law applicable to the sale of consumer goods.
XIV - EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) 4 Steps, Lda does not guarantee the permanent availability of this service. www.atastore.pt and, in particular, shall not be liable for damages resulting, directly or indirectly, from the use or inability to use, for any reason, of such website, in particular in the event of unavailability of access, technical problems or errors in the telematic transfer networks. data, external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses, nor will it assume any responsibility for technical problems that may occur in computer equipment used when connecting to the Internet through such site.
2) 4 Steps, Lda shall not be liable for any damages resulting, directly or indirectly, from force majeure, as it is understood, any event beyond the control or control of 4 Steps, Lda. that prevents it, in whole or in part, definitively or temporarily from fulfilling its obligations, namely strikes, power outages, telecommunications services or any other services, fire, floods, inability to obtain products, materials or services, malfunctions, delays of suppliers or carriers and changes in legislation or administrative regulation.
3) 4 Steps, Lda is not responsible for any misuse of the user's access to the site by third parties, data that is personal and not transferable.
XV - MODIFICATION OF GENERAL CONDITIONS
4 Steps, Lda reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, after notification, as it is made by publication on the website. www.atastore.pt of the modified General Conditions.
XVI - PERSONAL DATA
XVII - DURATION
1) The present general conditions apply for the duration of the supply of goods through the site. www.atastore.pt.
2) The provisions of the previous paragraph do not prejudice the possibility of revision and or subsequent alteration of these conditions.
3) The declaration of invalidity of one or more general conditions does not exclude the application of the others nor does it imply the invalidity of the business entered into.
XVIII - PROOF AND ARCHIVE
1) The computer records kept in the computer systems of 4 Steps, Lda are considered proof of the conclusion of the contract between the parties and the conditions under which it was entered into.
2) Archives of supporting documents for orders and associated invoices will be stored in a reliable and durable medium.
XIX - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
1) These General Conditions are subject to Portuguese Law.
2) Any questions or disputes arising from these General Conditions or the contracts to which they apply or form part thereof, namely regarding their validity, effectiveness, interpretation, integration, application or enforcement, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Lisbon, expressly renouncing any other.
3) In the event of a dispute the consumer may have recourse to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity:
Center of Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of Lisbon
Rua dos Douradores, No. 116 - 2º
1100 - 207 Lisbon
Tel: (+ 351) 218 80 70 30 | Fax: (+ 351) 218 80 70 38
Complaint book https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/
For Complaints and Complaints - email@example.com
Direct connection to the dispute resolution platform - ODR - Online Dispute Resolution
More information at Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt