CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW DO WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR DATA?
The data we collect is transferred, processed and stored by the following entities: AMEN server where our website is hosted. We protect your data by storing it on secure servers and using cybersecurity and organizational measures to protect your personal data and reduce the risk of loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access security to our data centers and information access security. However, we ask that you understand that no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft will not occur. In cases where we have provided our client with a password that allows access to restricted areas of the website, the client is responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone. The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted through the website; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
HOW TO PROTECT MINOR INFORMATION
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 16. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us or send an email to email@example.com
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This Website may contain links to third party websites (“linked websites”). The linked sites are not under the control of ATA STORE, and ATA STORE is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
The processing of personal data by ATA STORE will be carried out in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018 in conjunction with other Portuguese legislation in force. Contracts for the purchase and sale of products through this website are governed by Portuguese law.
MARKETING AND / OR COMMUNICATIONS NEWSLETTERS
ATA STORE transmits information about products, services, events, sales and marketing (including personalized online content and advertising through the website www.atastore.pt, social networks or online partners). We will send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when checking out, signing up for newsletters or updates, or registering with us via the website, by phone, by email. be contacted. If you are registered, you can also manage your preferences by updating/changing your privacy settings in your account. You can cancel your subscription at any time. We will not share your personal information with companies and business partners without your explicit prior consent for them to contact you for marketing purposes.
WHAT ARE COOKIES? (WHY DO WE USE THEM?)
- COOKIES REQUIRED: These cookies are essential for the customer to navigate the site. Without these cookies, services offered by the site (such as shopping cart use or access to order history) cannot be provided.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These cookies are used to measure and analyze how visitors use the website (for example, site traffic, total sales through the site, the most frequently visited pages, and pages from which visitors receive error messages) to continue. improve the site and the shopping experiences offered by the site. All information collected by cookies is anonymous to you (even if passed on to third parties) and is not used to identify you.
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES: These cookies are not necessary for the functioning of the Website, but allow the Website to remember your choices and / or preferences (such as your username, language or location) to provide you with some advanced information, simplified and customized features.
- TARGETING AND ADVERTISING COOKIES: Targeting and advertising cookies may be used to deliver personalized ads that are most relevant to the customer based on their interests. These cookies may collect very detailed information about your browsing habits through the site, such as products the customer has clicked on or placed in their shopping cart. These cookies allow us to customize any direct marketing communication (eg, email) or limit the number of times Customer sees an ad or helps us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They also allow (or third-party advertising services we work with) to track customer actions online over time and across different sites or platforms to measure statistics of our marketing efforts and to distribute e-ads that may be more relevant to you. individual consumers and this will improve the overall consumer experience.
- Disable or delete cookiesIf you do not want to accept cookies, you want to be informed whenever a cookie is stored on your computer, or if you want to delete cookies from your computer, you must make the necessary changes to your search engine settings, usually in the "Help" sections. or “Internet Options”. See the links below:http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html.
WHY WE USE YOUR DATA?
ATA STORE uses the above personal data about you for the following purposes:
- comply with obligations arising from any agreements between us and provide you with requested information, products and services, ie process and complete your orders and process your payments;
- to remind you of products you put in your basket on the site but didn't buy;
- to help us identify you and the accounts you maintain with us;
- to manage and improve the site and the services we provide through the site;
- tailor the content of our site to your needs and preferences;
- manage site security and data collected through the site;
- provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the data;
- to prevent, detect and investigate fraud, security breaches, violations of law and other improper use of the Site, and to apply our General Terms and Conditions;
- to resolve any questions, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
- for internal operations including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
- to notify you of changes to any element of the site;
- provide you with information about other products and services we offer similar to those you have already purchased or asked about;
- evaluate and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to our customers;
- to deliver relevant advertising, for example, informational newsletter; and
- make suggestions and recommendations about other products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to comply with applicable laws;
- respond to judicial and government inquiries;
- comply with legal processes;
- protect the rights or property of ATA STORE.
All content on this site is the exclusive property of ATA STORE text, images, or any other information not coming from third parties. This way they are protected by the Copyright Code. ATA STORE reserves the right, at any time, to make changes to these contents, having no obligation to make any prior notice to users.
What personal information do we collect and how?
Your personal data is collected and processed by ATA STORE, only for purposes strictly related to the use of this website in order to provide an excellent service during and after the experience of purchasing products. 1 – Information we record about you:
- When you register on our site or transmit your data to receive our newsletter and / or updates;
- When you participate in special day campaigns through our online store;
- When you register on the site, by phone or email, or provide information .;
- When you apply for registration on our site;
- If you ask us to keep in touch;
- If you ask us to receive personalized online content, such as targeted advertising;
- If you complete a survey or send us feedback about our products, websites or stores; or
- If you contact us (for example, by phone, email or otherwise) to learn more about a product or our after-sales service and support, report a problem with the site or product or for any other reason.
The personal information you provide to us may include your first and last name, date of birth (day and month), email address, telephone number, address, financial information (e.g. IBAN), as well as billing address and any other information you deem necessary to provide us. Your personal data may also be used for other processing operations that fall within the limits of these uses:
- When you perform a purchase process for products sold on this site, we collect your personal information (eg email address, shipping address and telephone number) from the purchase form, for sale, separation and transportation purposes only. products ordered.
- When you request service assistance we collect your personal data (for example: name, email address) in order to provide you with the online store Customer Support Services that are relevant to this site and for assistance;
- Whenever you record a shipping address, we collect your personal information in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders.
Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to process an order. Your personal data will be disclosed in the following cases:
- Payment and / or return services;
- Processing of purchased products;
- Select, pack and ship articles;
- Address questions or concerns related to the sale of products;
- Process payments for the purchase of articles;
- Process article returns.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Access. You have the right to access the data we have. We will need the customer to prove their identity before entering any personal data.
- Rectification or Deletion. Customer has the right to request ATA STORE to rectify or delete any personal data that it holds about Customer (unless we have a legal right or obligation to retain it).
- Restriction. Customer has the right to restrict the use of personal information if the data is inaccurate, if the use of the information is illegal or if the data is no longer required for the purposes for which we store it.
- Changing preferences. The Customer can change their data processing preferences at any time. For example, if the customer has given his consent for direct marketing, but has changed his mind, he can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the details provided below or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any communication received.
- Automated decision making. If you have any questions about our automated decision making processes or their accuracy, you should let us know or change your preferences.
- Data Portability. The Customer has the right to obtain the personal data held by ATA STORE in a structured electronic format and to transmit such data to another data controller where they are:
- Complaints. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal data, please contact ATA STORE.
(a) personal data that the customer has provided to us; and (b) where that data is processed based on (such as marketing preference information) or to execute a contract with the customer (for example, to manage your account online). To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the customer requests the cancellation of the processing of his personal information for certain actions or if his personal information is deleted, it is necessary to facilitate the use of the Site or to allow us to provide a service (such as to manage his online account) , the Customer may not be able to use the website or service as before. Without giving up, your right as a customer to oppose direct marketing, which can be exercised at any time without restriction. Please allow at least 3 business days for your order to be completed.